Monday, September 19, 2011

DC Fifty-Too project

Hi! I recently contributed a cover to the DC Fifty-Too project - it's a project where indie cartoonists take a stab at drawing DC Characters. So I drew/ruined the batman villain Clayface along w/ Batman and Robin.

Check it out! http://dcfifty-too.blogspot.com/2011/09/clayface-1-by-alex-cox.html

Or don't check it out. Listen, I'm not the boss of you. I know, I may carry on like I am, but I'm not. You're the boss of you, and that's a fact, jack! Unless you're reading this in the Army or in a prison somewhere. But those are the only two instances where someone else is definitely the boss of you. I don't have time for this. This blog post has gotten away from me.

2 comments:

  1. You think you could be an on call cartoonist? Atticus is always asking me to draw guys like Hulk and Thing, and guys I can never remember the names of. If you saw my drawing ablilites it would give you nightmares.

    ReplyDelete